Wanted, awesome senior consultant to join Falak Consulting.
Below are the details. Please make sure to read the whole job description, and follow the exact process for application. Currently, this job is open for Bahraini candidates only.
Senior Consultant – Job Description Profile
Job Brief: We are looking for an experienced and qualified Bahraini Senior Consultant with a minimum of 2 years of consulting experience. The candidate will be primarily responsible for planning, organizing and leading portions of an engagement while ensuring that the highest quality deliverables are being sent out.
Position: Senior Consultant
Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: BD 800 – BD 1,000
- Health Insurance.
- Profit sharing scheme.
- Follow the Falak Guiding Principles at all times.
- Work with teams and manage all aspects of assigned consulting projects including execution of key project activities such as identifying issues, create hypothesis, execute analysis, provide recommendations to the key decision makers and manage and implement those strategic recommendations.
- Produce quality client deliverables with minimal supervision and maintain high client satisfaction through proactive client interaction and engagement
- Work as a team to promote consistent operations, efficient use of resources and knowledge sharing/best practices
- Demonstrate commitment to personal and professional development through trainings and/or unstructured sessions, as well as mentoring junior Team Members to assist in their growth
- Contribute to the social environment by executing assigned firm-building activities
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or similar.
- Minimum of 2 year experience in management consulting
- Should be a solid team player who is also an independent thinker
- Should have good analytical, communication and business management skills
- Must be deadline driven, organized and able to multi task
- Should have strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent language skills in English and Arabic are mandatory
How to apply:
Please email your CV in pdf format to my PA Zainab (zainab[at]ghazialgosaibi[dot]com). Also, you must provide answers to the following questions in your application:
- What are your strenghts?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Why should we hire you?
Of course we expect you to be completely honest. Any application that we consider fake will be rejected immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you.