Wanted! Bahrain motivational trainer/speaker to speak at our event.

Every year we hold our annual “Big Bang”.  During this event, we close business and we just get together and have loads of fun.  The purpose of the Big Bang is to motivate and train our Team, and for us all to bond.  I’m proud to say that we are the only company in Bahrain that hold such an event.  This event is internal only and no outsiders are allowed (sorry).

See the posts here and here about last year’s Big Bang.

I’ll be giving our Team a presentation on Day One, but I’m looking for an outside trainer for Day Two.  Here are the details:

– Date: Thursday 2nd of June.

– Time: 8:30 am, for 3 hours.

– Place: DreamBody Centre, Hamala, Bahrain.

– Budget: BD 250.

I want someone to come and present on either Team Building or motivation in general.  Preferably with group activities.

If you are interested, or know someone who might be.  Please leave a comment below (no mobiles please!) or email our Operations Manager Saba Saleem at saba.s[at]dreambodycentre[dot]com.

Thanks.

8 Responses to Wanted! Bahrain motivational trainer/speaker to speak at our event.

1. Liju Sam Rajeev 19 April 2011 at 12:58 am #

Hey Suhail,

I’ve been following your blog. I’m a corporate trainer with Leaders Institute. I love training on Team Building. Especially outbound workshops. Let me know if you’d like to meet up and discuss what your goals are with regard to this event. I got some training pics up on my facebook page. you can check it out. We should do some work together with Leaders as well sometime.

Regards
    Liju

2. Ma'ali A.Rahman 19 April 2011 at 1:13 am #

What I have understand from your add that you need someone to give a presentation on Team Buliding OR Team motivation, that means that you need someone who has expience in one of those fields. Well, if that was the case I am not suitable. If it was a presentation not based on expirence I can find some useful information, put them together and present them.

3. Ahmed Janahi 19 April 2011 at 1:20 am #

Hey Suhail,

My cousin was checking your website and buzzed me when she saw this. I guess I might be of use.
    I would be glad to help if needed.. good luck in your event,

Regards,
    Ahmed

4. Saira Karim 19 April 2011 at 3:07 am #

Hello, I’m a PMP, MCMI qualified Project Manager & Hands On Trainer. Love doing group activities, best way to learn. Would welcome opportunity to discuss your requirements. Look forward to hearing from you!

5. Osman Safdar 19 April 2011 at 4:07 am #

I remember Rory Adamson and Yasmeen Hassan, both from Azrek Bahrain …. they were the mentors at Steps to Success program last year held at UoB. They are very good motivational speakers and they made us go through some very cool team building exercises too!

Oh by the way, Wahoo water park at BCC have also started packages for staff gatherings, meetings etc…. I think that’s a good move by BCC!

6. Suhail 19 April 2011 at 11:54 pm #

Thank you all for your input. Much obliged!

7. Mohamed Isa 20 April 2011 at 1:24 am #

Are you on the look out for a speaker who can touch the heart, challenge the mind and tickle the funny bone?

Look no further, Mohamed is your answer!

8. Cutting Edge India 8 March 2014 at 9:13 am #

Hi Suhail, I travel to the GCC region frequently and shall be glad to explore how we can work together. Please visit http://simerjeet.wordpress.com/2013/03/16/motivational-speaker-dubai/ for more information about my work in the region.

Regards