NO WAY! Am I Really GIVING AWAY Crystal Necklaces??

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPVJ5g5lz4k

I admit it, I can be quite shameless when it comes to creating promotional offers.  And since it’s the “month of love”, I thought why not give away a FREE crystal necklace!

Who says you can’t celebrate love during all of February?  And to show my love and appreciation for you, I’m giving you a genuine crystal necklace if you join the DreamBody Centre [DBC] during the month of February 2011!

I know I know, it sounds crazy!  But let me assure you that the offer is genuine.  How can it be?  Well, quite by chance I stumbled across a supplier who sources quality jewellery from the Far East.  He had some extra stock and I was offered a significant discount if I placed a large order, which I did.

I thought why not give them away for Valentines!  I know no one has ever done anything as crazy as that before, but I know it’s worth doing.  I know that once you join the DBC, and see the amazing benefits it gives you, you’ll stay for the long term and bring your friends too!

“But I’m a Man and I Want To join Too!”

We’ll give everyone who joins a necklace! You can give it to your wife, girlfriend, daughter, sister or even mother!  Hey, we’ll spare you the trouble of having to buy a gift!  Just join the DBC!

I’m sure you’re wondering if there are any strings attached – nope, none whatsoever!  But my stock is limited, you can imagine a promotion like this does not come cheap.  So once I run out of necklaces that’s it, I’m not ordering any more!  Also, the offer is valid only during the month of February 2011 – so hurry!
Don’t delay transforming your body and your life anymore!  Come to the DreamBody Centre (our no. 17 613352) today and enjoy your transformation journey – and the necklace too!

Talk soon!

PS You can reach us on 17 613352

16 Responses to NO WAY! Am I Really GIVING AWAY Crystal Necklaces??

1. Sal 6 February 2011 at 8:10 am #

Would love to join, too bad I’m in Saudi. Happy V day 🙂

2. بلقيس السيد حيدر 6 February 2011 at 9:14 am #

شكرا على العروض انا لو فكرة اشترك مثلا لمدة شهرين او شهر أبي انزل بس 7 كيلو من وزني جم راح يكلفني بليز رد علي بأسرع وقت “

• Suhail 6 February 2011 at 9:31 am #

الاخت بلقيس. أرجو الاتصال على ١٧٦١٣٣٥٢ للاستفسار عن تفاصيل العضوية. وشكراً.

3. PS 6 February 2011 at 11:35 pm #

I just joined 3 days before February starts,do i qualify? 😀

4. Basema 7 February 2011 at 7:09 am #

I would like to know the fees and the monthly payment if possible please
    Thamks alot

• Suhail 7 February 2011 at 8:59 pm #

Basema, please call 17613352 for your 7-day free trial and membership details. Thank you.

5. Kinga 7 February 2011 at 8:15 am #

Welcome!!!
    I really don’t understand why I got this message. I already joined the DBC but I would love to get a necklace too…….

• Suhail 7 February 2011 at 9:00 pm #

Kinga, thank you for being part of the DBC, but I’m afraid the offer is for new people only this month. I presume that you got your own offer when you joined…

6. Adel - KSA 8 February 2011 at 2:57 am #

Hey Suhail , valuable offer indeed. Think abt opening a branch in Jubail Industrial City / Saudi , gr8 percentage of youth + no single private sports center

7. basem 8 February 2011 at 5:29 am #

you centre fitness or dite or both

• Suhail 8 February 2011 at 6:39 am #

It’s based on hydraulic training machines incorporating interval training, a very effective method for getting great results. We also provide an Eating Plan book, more details at http://www.dreambodycentre.com. FYI, we offer a 7-day FREE trial.

8. sarah 7 March 2011 at 1:45 am #

hi i want the neckless where is it so i could come there and collect it please tell me

9. Saad 7 May 2011 at 4:58 am #

Hi Suhail,

I have a question. Do the vibrating belts really help to melt away fats around abdominal area??!!!!!!!!!

I look forward your advise.

Best Regrads,

• Suhail 7 May 2011 at 6:55 am #

No. Huge waist of time.

1. Tweets that mention NO WAY! Am I Really GIVING AWAY Crystal Necklaces?? | Suhail Algosaibi’s Radical Dojo -- Topsy.com - 7 February 2011

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Sport, Suhail Algosaibi. Suhail Algosaibi said: Yes, I really am GIVING AWAY crystal necklaces! Check it out http://bit.ly/fHqXeI […]

2. The DreamBody Competition Grand Prize Winner! | Suhail Algosaibi’s Radical Dojo - 13 February 2011

[…] Well my friend, stay tuned for the next competition, we’ll announce more details soon.  Remember that the DreamBody Centre can help you too lose weight and transform your body.  Join this month and you’ll get a free necklace! […]