How NOT To Be a Fat Woman

I’m sure you must of heard about this in the newspapers.  Bahrain now has the fattest women in the world, how sad is that??  Here’s a press release I wrote on the topic:

Fitness Expert Declares War on Women’s Obesity

A local fitness expert has declared war on the women’s obesity crisis in Bahrain.  He has done this in response to recent findings published in a book that reveals that Bahrain has the fattest women in the world, with 42.2 % of the population having an average Body Mass Index (BMI) of more than 25.  The book is entitled The Top 10 of Everything 2011, by British author Russell Ash.
Suhail Algosaibi, founder of the Zen-Do Bahrain Kickboxing Club, Bahrain’s first ever kickboxing school, and The DreamBody Centre, a 23-minutre fitness and weight loss centre, insists that these figures are unacceptable.  “These figures are deplorable!  Not only will such high obesity rates lead to chronic illnesses in these women, it will also cost the country billions of dinars over the coming decades just to treat all these women.  Not to mention all the obese men, teenagers and children,” said Mr. Algosaibi.

top-10-of-everything-2011-more-than-just-the-no-1
In response to this threat Mr Algosaibi has announced that he is offering a three-month free membership at the DreamBody Centre for 10 obese women to help turn around their weight, and their life.  “We are doing this free of charge.  Even if we help just one person lose weight and change their life, then I’m satisfied,” he said.  “I’d like to invite people to apply for the free membership by emailing our General Manager at Mark.S[at]DreamBodyCentre.com.  Just explain in the email why you should be chosen.  We will choose the 10 most deserving candidates,” added Mr. Algosaibi.
The deadline for submissions for the free membership is Thursday the 23rd of September 2010.  The DreamBody Centre is a 23-minute weight loss and fitness centre utilising specialised hydraulic training equipment.  It was first launched in Bahrain in December 2007.

Yup, this is true.  I really am giving away 3 months free.  We already have one or two applicants, and we’re willing to take more.  Get in touch today!

Thanks for reading.

11 Responses to How NOT To Be a Fat Woman

1. shooshoo al-aydroos 30 September 2010 at 7:34 am #

Hey suhail,

I wanna ask about ths three months free membership, can non bahraini apply???

Regards

Shooshoo al-aydroos

2. fun88 1 October 2010 at 1:49 am #

I am indeed thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable research. My spouse and I are surely grateful, quite frankly the answers we needed.

3. Arsalan Khan 1 October 2010 at 4:38 am #

Suhail,
    I came to know about you thru Krazy Kevis interviews on radio. I live in Al-Khobar Saudi. I was wondering if you are planing to expand yout dream body centre and zen-do to saudi. I believe lot of people can benifit here.

• Suhail 1 October 2010 at 5:23 am #

Thanks for your interest. We do plan to franchise in KSA inshallah in the next couple of years. Watch this space!

4. fatima sharaf 2 October 2010 at 1:45 am #

Hello Mr. Suhail
    Excellent idea and a step blessing that you will
    I would if I register with you in Freeroll
    I have a great desire to lose weight
    I hope to find a response from you

5. Alia Almoayed 4 October 2010 at 2:42 am #

great incentive to lose weight!

6. fatima sharaf 4 October 2010 at 4:43 pm #

Mr. Suhail
    I contacted the center and told them that I would like to take part in the challenge with you for three months
    They told me they now only a week for free
    Where the offer, which speak for?
    Is there any credibility in this ad?

• Suhail 4 October 2010 at 9:49 pm #

Fatima,

The ad is real. If you recall, you were not asked to call, but to email. Someone will be in touch.

7. fatima sharaf 5 October 2010 at 6:44 am #

Thanks for the reply
    I apologize for this confusion in the things
    I relied on the telephone
    Did not look at e-mail

1. Distorted Messages and Bad Diet Advice | Suhail Algosaibi’s Radical Dojo - 1 October 2010

[…] mentioned a press release yesterday I sent out about a week ago, about the obesity crisis in Bahrain. In the release I was referring to […]

2. These 10 Women Want To Lose The Fat and Change Their Life. Can They Do it? | Suhail Algosaibi’s Radical Dojo - 19 October 2010

[…] you recall, a few weeks ago I offered 10 women FREE membership at the DreamBody Centre.  I did this in response to hearing the […]