Introducing The First Ever "Suhail and Alia Show"!

There I was, watching an episode of the internet show “Random”, by Kevin Rose and Tim Ferris, when I thought to myself hey, my wife and I could do that! I thought people would be interested to see how we think, and to know some of the topics we’re interested in.  So I showed Alia Tim and Kevin’s show and asked her if she wanted to do an internet TV show like it, and she said “sure!”

So on a whim, we brought out the camera and started filming.  The picture quality is not the best, but it will do for now, and will hopefully improve over time.  The name for the show is the “Suhail and Alia show” for now, but we need a better one obviously.  Any suggestions would be welcome.

So here’s the first ever episode.  Hope you like it!  Enjoy!

9 Responses to Introducing The First Ever "Suhail and Alia Show"!

1. Abdulla K AlKhalifa 7 July 2010 at 2:26 am #

I would like to congratulate you both on the 1st episode of Suhail and Alia Show. I’m sure it will gain the people’s interest as it got mine.

• Suhail 7 July 2010 at 2:42 am #

Thanks Abdulla 🙂 Nice to hear from you.

2. Ayad Algosaibi 7 July 2010 at 3:43 am #

Congrats! I hope this develops into a major web series.

3. Sarah 7 July 2010 at 4:06 am #

Where do you buy such audio’s?

4. Osman Safdar 7 July 2010 at 2:30 pm #

Here’s my feedback:

It’s a great initiative! Please do the second show as well! Even though I was kind of lost on the raw food discussion, overall the show was good and informative. Great stuff, keep it coming!

5. John Do 7 July 2010 at 10:58 pm #

Dear Suhail & Alia,

Best thing to do is to change the name from Suhail and Alia Show to “Suhail and Alia Show-off” !!!!

6. Suha 17 July 2010 at 11:56 pm #

Dear Suhail & Alia

First I would like to congratulate you both, you did a great thing, introducing this kind of show within the region, and that’s powerful.

I would suggest that the show time is limited to 5/7 minutes. Also, if you add flavor to it by moving around naturally let us say within the living room as normal couples, adding some humorous & personal stories.

I don’t know about the “Random” show, but I know one thing, you are both talented & can be much much way creative in your show.

Good luck dear.
    Suha

7. Bader Otaibi 25 August 2010 at 4:20 am #

Hi guys, I would to congratualte you on the first show.

I totally agree on the big difference between schooling and education.. also yes the education is being over rated.