Krazy Kevin Interview No. 9: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

The Seven Habits

You know I’ve done so many interviews, articles and blog posts where I’ve referred to Stephen Covey’s Seven habits in one form or another, I thought I’d finally talk about them in this week’s Krazy Kevin radio interview.  Listen and enjoy:

You can also watch my video review of the book here.

6 Responses to Krazy Kevin Interview No. 9: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

1. Fadwa 5 April 2010 at 9:50 am #

🙂 i love your way of simplifying everything with those examples you use,

the ROCK/Pebble I always liked
    the PIZZA haha really good example 🙂

Sounds like a great book. Thanks Suhail!

• Suhail 5 April 2010 at 10:40 pm #

Thanks for the feedback Fadwa 🙂

2. Najla 12 April 2010 at 11:54 am #

Great simple way and straight to the point, when i heared your name i was coming back home from work around 4 listening to 96.5 krazy kevin and hounestly i wasnt really paying attention to the interview and even didnt know who you are to be hounest. when he mentioned your name i wasnt paying attention to the name but you’re way of answering questions and the topic really grabbed my attention. i reached home and was just waiting in the car to finish the interview and to see who you are and search you… anyway i got amazed by how simple, straight and interesting it was..

Thank you Suhail, wish you the best 🙂

Najla

• Suhail 12 April 2010 at 11:18 pm #

Thank you very much Najla for the kind words. I’m so happy you liked the interview and hope you’ll visit here more often!

3. Jyothish 17 May 2010 at 7:04 am #

hey there suhail . just loved your interview with krazy today. i just fished up a copy of Think and Grow Rich-The 21st Century Edition. really exited after i eared the few points you highlighted from the book. gonna get the audio book as well would be really helpful fer my workouts too. lol.
    i too shared the same experience as najla waiting in the car to finish the interview . U made me late for my meeting lol. Came up with a lame excuse that i was trying to open the door as my autolock got messed up.
    Take care my friend and keep up the good work.

• Suhail 17 May 2010 at 7:26 am #

Thanks for the feedback guy. I really appreciate. Make sure you keep listening! 🙂