The Seven Secrets of Massive Entrepreneurial Success

Hi, I’m back in Bahrain and thoroughly jetlagged!  Anyway, I gave this Key Note presentation back in November at the Global Entrepreneurship Week event held at the university of Bahrain (to see the synchronistic events that led up to it, click here.  I’m proud to say that is was very well received and left many people inspired.  Hope you like it and please let me know what you think.

7 Responses to The Seven Secrets of Massive Entrepreneurial Success

1. Osman Safdar 11 March 2010 at 3:16 am #

Hi… I am watching the presentation right now and have reached the beginning of secret # 3. It’s a mind-blowing presentation! I can feel the energy even though I am watching it on my laptop! The way you demonstrated secret# 2 about criticism is soo effective! And when you read out that criticism from the medical student …. you proved that you meant what you said! Very informative and entertaining. Plz share more of these presentations and videos in the future.

• Suhail 11 March 2010 at 4:12 am #

Thanks guy. Rest assured I will 🙂

• Suhail 16 March 2010 at 11:57 pm #

Thanks for your comment. I’m replying in English because my Arabic typing skills are REALLY slow – it would probably take me 20 minutes just to write this.

Yes, “Wasta” or influence does play a major role, but I think we should never have a defeatist attitude about it. Things could be so much worse. Remember Kuwait is still one of the richest countries in the world. There are opportunities for those will work had to find them, and willing to put in the time and effort to make them happen.

Trust me my friend, wasta or not, we are blessed to live in the Gulf. Thanks again for sharing.

2. Fatima Al-Shurooqi 14 March 2010 at 12:44 pm #

LOved the vid
    great work 🙂

3. Ali 14 March 2010 at 11:28 pm #

Hi Suhail,
    I would like to thank you for the nice info, any way I believe education is milestone in any long term successful enterprise, take for example the standford university students who lead the silicon valley revolution, yes , education is not all of it , but it accumulates too much to a person’s expertise.
    regards,
    Ali

4. MR 16 March 2010 at 1:16 pm #

أشكرك استاذ سهيل على طرحك المباشر و تنظيم أفكارك. أهم شي في أي محاضر قبل كل شيء التواضع و النزول لعقول الحضور و الإحساس بما يشعرون. و صراحة هذا كله شفته في إلقائك.
    لكن ألا توافقني بأن إنشاء أي عمل تجاري في الخليج بشكل خاص و الدول العربية بشكل عام لازم يسبقه فيتامين واو؟ (الواسطة)؟.
    أنا من الكويت و كثيرا ما روجت بلدنا لحملات لتشجيع صغار المستثمرين من الشباب و لكن على أرض الواقع البقاء كان للمتنفذين . و كما قال أحد تجارنا الشباب (الهوامير اكسروا مجاديفنا)

الله يوفقكك و يباركلك في حلمك و يوفق كل شاب مخلص لربه و وطنه

1. Secrets Of Creating Wealth. | Business Leads Online - 22 March 2010

[…] T&#1211&#1077 Seven Secrets &#959f Massive Entrepreneurial Success | Suhail Algosaibi’s … […]