How I Helped My Son Get Over His Fear of Dogs (And How Mine Got Worse!)

Here’s a video of me explaining how I helped my son get over his fear of dogs – at my expense!  Hope you like it 🙂

httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTiVtKmV_ok

11 Responses to How I Helped My Son Get Over His Fear of Dogs (And How Mine Got Worse!)

1. Hanadi 2 November 2009 at 9:58 am #

Hi,
    Thank you Suhail for sharing all these good information with us, I really enjoy them & use them in my daily life with my family.
    Thanks again & best wishes for you & your family.

Regards,
    Hanadi

2. ghadeer 2 November 2009 at 12:52 pm #

hi suhail,
    thank for sharing this experience with us , i am very admired by your knowledge and how you love to share it with every body , but i was wondering for long time why don’t you write and speak “arabic” language?
    iam asking this question not for my Curiosity as a women :p , but i think arabic identify us and we should be proud of our language and i know you are.

sorry for talking way out of the topic .
    wishing all the best for laith .
    regards ,
    ghadeer

3. ali isa 2 November 2009 at 9:00 pm #

4. aliaalmoayed 4 November 2009 at 12:37 pm #

Great video. Thanks for sharing 🙂
    It’s lovely to see Laith’s confidence and self-esteem coming back finally. Thanks ‘J’ 🙂

5. Ji 4 November 2009 at 2:12 pm #

Dogs have a great personality but they’re filthy animals. You wouldn’t be able to pray five times a day in your home, unless they’re guard dogs who are outside the house and you don’t pet them as often.

Thanks!

6. Ji 5 November 2009 at 4:01 pm #

I mean which sheikh did the fatwa where dogs are allowed at home where a person prays. I kind of responded/reacted quickly to that, my bad.

7. karima 6 November 2009 at 11:15 pm #

hi Suhail Thank u for sharing this personal story with us. i have a 6 years old daughter and a 4 years old son who are both scared of dogs and i cant help them since im not confortable around dogs.i guess i have to find a friend who has a dog and who s willing to help us as well.Im happy to hear that ur son is getter more confident but i dont understand why the dog didnt like u. p.s : the word in french is “couche” not “accouche” which means “to deliver” but u were very close. best regards, karima