– Are you confused (and ANNOYED) about swine flu because of all the conflicting messages you keep getting?
– Do you want to relax and keep going with your life but don’t know how because of all the hype around the disease?
– Are you worried about your children and want to find ways to prevent them from getting swine flu?
– Would you like to have access to natural remedies that will help heal you and your kids if (God forbid) you ever do get it?
– Would you like to find out how you can boost your children’s defenses naturally so that they don’t get swine flu or even if they get it, nothing will happen?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you should join me on next Monday’s Swine Flue Prevention Workshop, run by my wife Alia Almoayed. Alia is Bahrain’s leading Nutritional Therapist, and author of the best-seller, I Want Healthy Kids. Here are the workshop details:
Date: Monday 5 Oct 2009
Place: Bahrain – iSpace Hamala
Entrance fee: BD15/-
Time: 7:30-8:30pm (will start on TIME)
Type: Adult workshop by Alia Almoayed (English), open to public
Places are limited. You must register and pay early to guarantee a spot. Registration will be closed once the event is full.
Hurry and sign up now. Find out how here.
I hope to see you there.
Thanks for taking the time to read this, and talk to you soon.