Proof that the DreamBody Centre (DBC) works.
I got this letter recently from Reem Alyaqoob. I’ll share it with you first and then I’ll give you my comments on it:
My name is Reem and I wanted to share my experience at the DBC with you. I am a 33 year old mother of 4, Yara 13, Sarah 11, Ebrahim 8, and Isa 4. As I got married at a pretty young age, I never thought of exercising and paid no attention to the weight I was gaining over the years until I reached a stunning 120 Kg and my life was miserable. I was so depressed, couldn’t breathe properly, and worst of all I hated socializing with people. For few years I joined few gyms and beauty centers, went for hours using all kind of exercise equipment but often lost interest and felt defeated quickly.
Early last year I heard of DBC and the “23 minutes” exercise scheme. With a full daily schedule running my small business, helping all 4 kids with their homework, keeping up with my family obligations, I decided to give it another try. I joined DBC on 17th of March 2008 and was so happy as after having the instructor show me around the first time I actually did not need any further instructions. I am in, sweating like never did before, and out of the centre in less than 30 minutes, I couldn’t ask for more.
After about a month my breath actually improved and I gave up my inhalator, felt much more active, and my sleeping habits improved in a big way. With these positive signs, I decided to take it a bit more serious and started changing my eating habits. Nothing extreme, neither special diets nor calories count; just eating less from the same food I always had. In another 2 months people around me started asking me what I’m doing, “Wow … 23 minutes a day and some eating discipline! It’s working”. The encouragement I got from my wonderful husband and the staff at DBC especially Zahra kept me motivated and determined. I knew then I’m on the right track.
Thanks to you Suhail, and to the Dream Body Center, today I have exceeded my dreams. I lost 40 kg, I’m a much happier and confident person. I’m another living proof that “dreams can come true”.
Congratulations Reem on the amazing results! Reem stuck to her determination to change her body and her life, and she looks and feels great. Here are a couple of things I want to point out from her letter:
– Reem made the time to take care of herself, despite of her busy schedule. Remember, she has four kids and owns a business. It would have been so easy for her to just tell herself that she doesn’t have the time, but she chose not to go down that route. She made a determined decision and I admire her for it. That’s what makes the DBC so easy, it’s just 23 minutes!
Because of her weight she was depressed, couldn’t breathe properly, and hated socializing with people. All that has disappeared! She even got rid of her inhaler! Can you believe it?
– The quality of her sleep improved too. Many overweight people suffer from a condition called sleep apnea, according to the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute website, sleep apnea is “a common disorder in which you have one or more pauses in breathing or shallow breaths while you sleep. Breathing pauses can last from a few seconds to minutes. They often occur 5 to 30 times or more an hour. Typically, normal breathing then starts again, sometimes with a loud snort or choking sound.” It’s really unpleasant and can lead to a feeling of tiredness during the day.
– She did not go on an extreme diet, and this is really important, because over 90% of diets fail. You can’t lose weight by starving yourself, it just doesn’t work like that. Your body will make you break your diet. You can only lose weight by making gradual dietary and lifestyle changes. FYI, at the DreamBody Centre we give you a FREE weight loss book when you join. It’s an easy to follow, step-by-step guide on what you can do nutritionally to lose weight. It’s written by famed Nutritional Therapist Alia Almoayed… who is my wife.
– Reem got support and encouragement from her husband, and I think that was critical. It’s a lot easier to lose weight when you have the love and support of your family.
– She very kindly mentions the DBC Team. At the DBC we are absolutely committed to helping people reach their goals, and we take our responsibility very seriously. And we take customer service very seriously indeed. The amount of Team training that goes one behind the scenes is quite incredible.
– Following from the previous point above, I’d like to acknowledge and thank Zahraa Al-Qattan for her dedication to our valued members. Zahraa was one the very first Team Members to join the DreamBody Centre and has shown to be a committed and valued member of the Team. Zahraa is working with us full time while also finishing a degree in Financial Management in the University of Bahrain. She has a seven subject load in her final semester! Apart from taking some time off during her exams, she’s hardly ever missed a day of work! Thank you Zahraa.
– Reem has “exceeded her dreams” and has lost over 40 kg of weight! One more thing that was not mentioned in the letter, Reem also lost 48.5 inches of fat from her body!
As soon as I got Reem’s letter I asked her if she could provide me with some photos of what she looks like now, and when she was overweight. She sent me some amazing pictures of her standing in her old trousers. She looked about half the size of what she was before. She really looked amazing! She asked me not to publish the photos though, saying I could only use them in the ladies section at the DBC.
I must say that I was really disappointed. I asked to meet her and she agreed. We met in the DBC in Seef. Reem again thanked me for what the DreamBody Centre had done for her. She told me that she is living the happiest days of her life. She was so enthusiastic and bubbly. It was so nice being around her. She told me that she was singing the DBC’s praises wherever she went. She has brought us so many new members that she received BD 798 worth of FREE bonuses from us! She kept telling me how good she felt, and how happy she was.
She told me that even her husband was telling everyone about the amazing results she received. She told me that many new DBC members started treating her like their coach! Isn’t that interesting?
We eventually spoke about the photos she sent me. I told her that I wanted to splash her pictures everywhere just like we did with Gareth Brown, who lost 21 Kg with us, and has become somewhat of a celebrity in Bahrain (see photo below).
I virtually begged Reem to allow me to use her photos, I told her that I wanted to make her famous. I told her that she would help so many people get results, as many people don’t believe something works until they see visual proof.
Well, Reem was hesitant to let me publish the photos. She explained that in a conservative society like Bahrain it was not appropriate to publish photos like these. I again pleaded with her and she said that she would think about it. She said she’d also discuss it with her husband.
She emailed me a couple of days later saying that she has decided to stick to her decision not to publish the photos. I was very disappointed, but of course I respect her decision.
So, I can’t show you the amazing photos she sent me, sorry.
But I’m thankful that she provided me with pictures at all. (Ladies, you can see the photos in the women’s section in the DBC’s)
If you’re interested in losing weight and transforming your body,
then contact us on 17 582 982 (Seef district), or on 17 613 352 (Hamala area), or visit our website.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
PS At the DreamBody Centre we offer you two, honest-to-goodness, no nonsense, no BS, money-back-guarantees. My philosophy is why offer something if you cannot assure clients with a money-back-guarantee, right?