My brothers and I went on a motorbike ride Thursday evening. We’ve been trying to do it all week but our schedules kept conflicting. Anyway, we finally managed to do it on Thursday and we rode down to Jazair Beach and back. It was a fun, bonding experience.
On the way back I rode Nijad’s Hayabusa. If you don’t know what that is, it’s the fastest motorcycle on the planet. It’s probably the equivalent of a car having a thousand horse power! It’s like a Ferrari on steroids! This kind of motorcycle can EASILY go over 300 km/hr and more.
In fact, it’s so fast I accidentally blasted into the future! And it’s wondrous! Now, the Intergalactic Space-Time Continuum Ethics Committee rules do not allow me to reveal too much, but I can give you some hints on what the future will be like:
1) The next American president will not be black… nor white for that matter. In fact, he won’t be a “he” at all… I’ve said too much!
2) Get as much as you can of those documentaries on polar bears on the Discovery Channel, ‘cus they’ll be extinct for sure. This global warming thing is for real. Polar bears are joining nature’s list of “not adaptable enough to survive”
3) Through an inexplicable mélange of circumstances, the Pearl Roundabout will become a globally recognised icon.
4) People do not drive hover-cars in the future, because they’re so unfashionable. Hover-bikes are all the rage.
5) Though new transportation technologies are invented (see above point), there’s enough fossil fuel to last until the end of time.
6) Brad and Angelina will break up.
7) Bahrain will still have slow internet, and Batelco will be as dominant as ever.
Talk to you soon. 🙂